Lookin' good in Loa. I wish I were hanging out with the little girls too. I'm proud to be the first one to write in this blog. -Uncle J
I like your hat. Did you know that Abby calls you Cowboy?
All I can say is YEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAW! Scott is really getting his cowboy on.
By the way, I really am a Cowboy and the Hat is part of the job! Allie and Elena are excited that you are reading this and yes, Justin, you were the first and won many, many points with Allie by responding first.
Your family picture is so cute! I am so glad that you guys decided to start a blog too. Now Abby can see her cousins!
What a dang good looking family. I am so happy for ya'all. I seriously almost teared up I miss you guys so much. Love,Aunt Jamie
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Lookin' good in Loa. I wish I were hanging out with the little girls too. I'm proud to be the first one to write in this blog. -Uncle J
I like your hat. Did you know that Abby calls you Cowboy?
All I can say is YEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAW! Scott is really getting his cowboy on.
By the way, I really am a Cowboy and the Hat is part of the job!
Allie and Elena are excited that you are reading this and yes, Justin, you were the first and won many, many points with Allie by responding first.
Your family picture is so cute! I am so glad that you guys decided to start a blog too. Now Abby can see her cousins!
What a dang good looking family. I am so happy for ya'all. I seriously almost teared up I miss you guys so much.
Love,
Aunt Jamie
Post a Comment