Monday, March 10, 2008

The Piano Recital

Here is a short clip of Allie playing in a recent piano recital. She memorized her song and played it in front of a live audience! She did great. Check it out:

Allie was one of 24 of Andrea's students that played in the recital. Elena said she wanted to play but, when she saw the crowd she got cold feet.

5 comments:

Kaylyn said...

Good job Allie! I am so proud of you, you did such a good job and you were so brave in front of the crowd! Andrea, you are seriously the best piano teacher. I have to move back to Utah so you can teach me. I love you all!

La said...

Way to go Allie!!! What a super piano player. Daphne was so impressed that you played without music. Good work! We can't wait to see what you do next.

Amy Eagleston said...

Congrats Allie!

Leslie said...

i am sure she is growing up to have your talent at tickling the ivories. cute, cute, cute.

Megan said...

YAY!! Good job Princess!! I'm impressed that you can memorize music..