Eddie has his 2 month checkup yesterday. He weighed in at 12 1/2 lbs. and 23 1/4 inches long. When he got his shots the nurse looked over at Allie and Elena and they both had their fingers in their ears so they wouldn't have to hear him cry. She made a comment and I replied that they probably cry more than he does.
Last night Eddie smiled for the first time (when he was conscious, he has smiled a few times in his sleep). I tried to hurry and grab the camera, but the picture I got doesn't resemble a smile at all, as you can see above. We tried to get him to smile again when Scotty got home so he could see, but we were unsuccessful, so hopefully Daddy will get to see the smile soon.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is so funny that Allie and Elena plugged their ears, they are all so cute!
Post a Comment