With Scott working in Salina on Monday nights we have started having "Mommy Mondays" with those of us left at home. Tonight the girls put makeup on and we did our hair. Elena and I simply brushed our hair (I couldn't convince Elena to do any more than that) and Allie really had her hair done. The girls are always wanting to put makeup on and I thought if we did it together it might help appease their requests and avoid a possible disaster of them putting makeup on by themselves without me present. Things went pretty well besides the fact that I think all of my lipsticks are no longer in the same condition they were before we started, but since I don't ever wear lipstick it doesn't really matter.
Eddie pretty much just fussed on and off. He was probably wondering how he got stuck at home with the girls!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Eddie looks VERY frustrated about being at home. Or maybe about not getting to try on lipstick?
How fun for 'the girls.' That's a great idea, maybe I should buy some lipstick! You should feel good that you at least had some make-up for them to put on. Hope Scott stops working so much so him and Eddie can do boy stuff.
Oh fun, can I come to Mommy Monday?
fun photos. i still can't believe you have kids that old.
didn't we JUST graduate from high school? where has the time gone?
Post a Comment