I'm always so amazed at how beautiful your kids are. Your an awesome mom.
I finished commenting and then I realized I'd left Scott out. Sorry about that. hm.....um....let me think, hmmm Oh I know......uh no...I'm Kidding. Thanks for being there for my brother!! You are all much appreciated!!!
How much fun! Wow, Eddie is a Peterson. All those boy cousins look so much alike to me! Hopefully someday we'll get one of those :), if not we're happy with girls too!
What a fun family activity! We love the pictures. We love you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm always so amazed at how beautiful your kids are. Your an awesome mom.
I finished commenting and then I realized I'd left Scott out. Sorry about that. hm.....um....let me think, hmmm Oh I know......uh no...
I'm Kidding. Thanks for being there for my brother!! You are all much appreciated!!!
How much fun! Wow, Eddie is a Peterson. All those boy cousins look so much alike to me! Hopefully someday we'll get one of those :), if not we're happy with girls too!
What a fun family activity! We love the pictures. We love you!
Post a Comment