Last night I was teaching Allie and Elena how to make a cake when uh oh happened. Eddie loves playing with the front part on my mixer that comes out so you can use attachments. Well, the piece that comes out fell into the bowl while the cake, a red velvet cake, was mixing. Eddie wasn't too happy about the result. As the beater would hit the piece the mixer would bounce up spraying him with batter. So if you are ever looking for something to use for fake blood for Halloween, red velvet cake batter would work great.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Let Eddie know that I would be screaming too if someone or something threw cake batter in my face.
I seriously just has a minor heart attack. I was thinking, so, when Eddie's blood is splattered on the wall, you stop to take a picture? And then I read the words, and thought, okay. That's really cool.
Ditto what Megan said. Don't let CPS get a hold of that picture!
I was trying to count the fingers on Eddie's hands before I thought to read the post. Maybe a better (less heart attack inducing) title would be "That's Not Blood"
Eddie, don't listen to Justin, cake is delicious. That picture really just made my day! I am so glad you took a picture and it really will make a great Halloween blood!
phew, when I saw the bloody face and the word UH OH i was concerned. looks like it just shook him up a bit :)Hopefully it tasted yummy.
WOW! i thought that was his blood and that he had really hurt himself on the mixer.
so glad that wasn't his blood. wow.
I have never made a red velvet cake but I have splattered batter all over before. I'm glad I don't have that documented. Hopefully Eddie liked the cake after it was baked. Luvs from Nanna!
Post a Comment