Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Morning Cast...

We spent this morning near Fish Lake. When we got there Eddie immediately wanted to fish so we handed him a fly rod and let him cast. He loves it so much we have to share this:

Here are some more pictures from our short trip: Notice there is still snow in the background.

Allie casting with the wind at her back!

Here's one of Andrea working on her guiding skills!

Casting Practice by the car.

4 comments:

Kaylyn said...

Good job Eddie! Your family is amazing, have I mentioned that lately? I love you all and miss you a lot!!!

Emily said...

That is adorable! Eddie is getting so big! He looks like a natural.

Nola said...

Wow! Can I join a family morning cast event in July of 2012? Perhaps I need to take up fly fishing when we get home. It looks like everyone in your family is a natural at casting. Great job of filming and sharing!

kas said...

Sheesh, those kids are good! Andrea-LOVE your outfit! We've been enjoying fishing ourselves too.