Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Snowman


We don't get very much snow in our little valley during the winter. However, during April I think it snowed more than it did the rest of the winter. We actually got enough snow during one storm for Allie and her friend Miriam to build a snowman. The snow was melted by the afternoon so I was glad they had played in the morning before school. Miriam is the daughter of the fly fishing guide Scott is friends with.

1 comment:

La said...

Okay. Megan gave me your blog address and I check it all the time. I am so happy to see you've updated it. I really can't believe how big your girls are getting. I am glad no one stole your car. Scottie you look super cool in a cowboy hat. Allie you build sweet snowmen. (I am an expert judge, I'm from Idaho) Elena is not alone, Zane found his first true love at 2, and they are still best buddies. Love you guys!
Lara