So a week ago on Sunday Allie and Elena decided to cut each other's hair. Allie's didn't look too bad, just a little extra layering. Elena's was on a slant 2-3 inches shorter than it used to be. A couple of summers ago Allie cut her own hair very short and we have discussed many times since then that she shouldn't cut her own hair. We would particularly discuss that whenever she was wishing her hair was longer. Oh well I guess that is part of childhood. The picture below shows how short Allie cut her hair 2 years ago.



2 comments:
That is so funny and cute that they did that. I am sure that you, Andrea, did not think it was "cute" or "funny" at the time. But it makes me giggle just a bit... :)
So, technically, Allie didn't cut her own hair, right? She cut Elena's hair, so she's safe. The girls are so cute, it doesn't matter what their hair looks like! And I love Allie's hair really short. Or long. Both favorites.
Post a Comment