So I am a little behind on our BLOG. I keep taking pictures that I intend to BLOG, I just seeem to have a hard time getting the blogging part done. So here are a few pictures.




Eddie loves this swing. I am so glad because until this week he hasn't liked the bouncy seat. He will now sit in the bouncy seat usually just long enough for me to prepare dinner, but that is long enough.
It took several tries to get a picture of Eddie in his crocs. He kept kicking so the pictures were blurry.
Eddie loves this swing. I am so glad because until this week he hasn't liked the bouncy seat. He will now sit in the bouncy seat usually just long enough for me to prepare dinner, but that is long enough.
Scott has started a second job doing office therapy at an office in Salina. The clinical director and program director at the ranch run the office. He works Monday nights doing 2-3 hours of therapy. He is also probably going to start helping out with some hospice patients. We are excited for this opportunity for him. It will be great experience for him and it makes it possible for me to not teach so many piano students.
I have about half as many students as I had last year and it has definitely helped. I made myself a sling to hold Eddie in while I teach. So far it has worked well. I don't teach on Wednesdays and it is nice having the break. I also get done earlier than I did last year so I don't have to make dinner earlier in the day unless I want to. Most days I have Allie do her homework while I am making dinner which has worked well so far. She has been good to get it done quickly instead of taking all night to get it done like she often did last year.



6 comments:
those are great photos. wrangler... so great. :)
Wayne county and wrangler just go together I guess. I've learned to love them. It makes school shopping so much easier.
Ha, ha! A little behind! Like, you're not caught up, and Eddies little butt! Get it? Anybody? ...or is it just me?
Hee, hee! I just barely read the "Behind" title. Hilarious! I love the wrangler butt.
I think Isaac's comment is really funny...but also, Eddie is adorable! I love his little wranglers :)
Wrangler butts, drive me nuts!
Post a Comment