Elena was so excited to turn 5. Her birthday was on a Sunday so she convinced us to open presents before we went to church. We ended up opening presents in our room because we were listening to our Bishop on the radio. He had spoken at Friday Forum at Snow College and it was played on Sunday morning.
Here she is holding her presents from Nanna and Papa.
Elena also had a play date party with a couple of her friends and we made cupcakes. Eddie really liked them, particularly the frosting. He LOVES anything chocolate.



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Elena! We love you. Good idea for a cake that is awesome.
What a great birthday cake! Hope it was as delicious as it looks! Love you so very much. Thank you for sharing the pictures.
Elena Rose, you are one cute little girl! Happy Birthday, I am glad I got to talk to you! We love you very much! And Eddie, I like chocolate too :)
Post a Comment