Awesome!!
That looks gross. can you eat something like that?
I had to laugh way loud at Jenny's comment on the fish. And the answer is, have you ever seen a cow?
Okay, just to set the record straight, Dad wrote the comment about the cow! And he is laughing his head off because he thinks he is hilarious. So to Scotty, the fish is awesome! Love, Mom
Wow, that is a really big fish. Was it delicious? I bet it was...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awesome!!
That looks gross. can you eat something like that?
I had to laugh way loud at Jenny's comment on the fish. And the answer is, have you ever seen a cow?
Okay, just to set the record straight, Dad wrote the comment about the cow! And he is laughing his head off because he thinks he is hilarious. So to Scotty, the fish is awesome! Love, Mom
Wow, that is a really big fish. Was it delicious? I bet it was...
Post a Comment