Here are our Halloween pictures. Allie and Scott were getting Eddie to pant like a dog.


Elena was a princess that was missing her sparkly cape and her tiara, but she wasn't too worried. We could find the tiara but it didn't stay put as well as she would have liked and I know I saw the cape a week or so ago...

And another princess. At the beginning of the day Elena was going to be Strawberry Shortcake and Allie was going to be a ballerina. Somehow when it comes down to it, the princess always comes out. I actually don't mind that at all since it is a very simple request to fill.
8 comments:
Oh, How I love Halloween!!!!and Oh, How I love when it's over!!!!!
Great pictures. Your girls are so grown up and beautiful. Eddie is a darling puppy.
Those are some very cute princesses and a very cute panting puppy. I am so excited to see you all at Thanksgiving!!!
Thanks so much for sharing the pictures! I want a puppy just like Eddie! And 2 princesses like Allie and Elena! Luv Nanna
gosh, i haven't looked at your blog forever! loved the barbie cake. eddie is getting so big! i love their little personalities at this age. hope all is going great.
awesome, they caught a fish. that's from abby on your last post! love ya guys!
Eddie totally gets into character. I like that about him. :) The girls, of course, are always princesses. I miss you guys! We only get to see Scotty...When do we get to see the rest?
Eddie is a cute dog. He is a lot like Dave. Dave will even lick people when he is playing dog (I know gross) I love princess to, Becca will always be my princess each Halloween.
Post a Comment