So, last night I only listed songs for just us. I figure I should at least add those for my family too.
If you want us to tell you what your song would be let us know and we will add it for you.
Papa- Fishin' in the Dark-Nitty-Gritty Dirt Band
Nanna-Family-From Power Tunes!
Troy-Desire-U2
Jamie-Walk on the Ocean-Toad and the Wet Sprocket
Mark-Blue-The Thorns
Jenny-From This Moment On-Shania Twain
Megan-Count Me In-Deana Carter
Justin-Bye, Bye, Bye-*Nsync
Katie-Cailin-Unwritten Law
Ryan-Brave-Gavin Mikhail
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What an awesome post!! I'd have to think really hard, but there are certain songs that I associate with memories of you guys (and everyone else.) I'm going to ponder on this. You've inspired me. I love the one you chose for Justin, by the way.
That is totally fun. Songs remind me of all sorts of things, all the time. Crazy how lyrics can do that.
How are you guys? Hows the fam? I really think you should blog more often...the girls are darling.
How's work?
By the way, why did you erase me from your blog? I know I asked you to erase my last name, but I didn't want to be totally outed?!
Mean! I thought we were friends ;)
I don't even know what that song is. I'm blue or I make you blue, what? Am I a smurf or something?
I love it! Thanks for my song :)
I am thoroughly offended by Bye Bye Bye. Let's be honest, I was NEVER as famous as the one and only JT. Megan does find me more attractive than Justin Timberlake though. - Justin
Post a Comment