Andrea continues working on getting ready for the baby to get here. We have decided to name him Edward Sage in case you were wondering. Edward for two of our grandfathers and Sage after a fly-fishing company. We figured that we would combine ideas for naming him after Grandparents and Scott as well. Fly-fishing has become such a huge part of our lives that we would add that to the name.
Andrea continues teaching piano but only for a couple more weeks then she will be taking the summer off. She is doing well and definitely has the "waddle" of a pregnant lady!!
Allie is doing well and is looking forward to having the summer off. She finishes school on the 23rd which also happens to be our three year anniversary of Scott starting at Aspen Ranch. She is looking forward to being able to help get things ready for Eddie to come. She will be a great oldest sister.
Elena also is getting ready for Eddie to come. We are unsure as to how she will react not being the baby of the family. She continues giving us all a run for our money and showing her strong will to not be potty trained. We are working on patience!
Eddie is just hanging out and staying warm. He likes to kick his mother and push his foot (we think) out to have Andrea push back.



6 comments:
I love the name Edward Sage. That is a great little boy name. I am excited to meet him. Besides, I think you guys have an exciting life. :)
Yes, a very exciting life. And we love the pix of Allie and Elena. Allie looks so grown up!! And Elena definitely had NO chance to miss the stubborn gene. It's not recessive, we found out. :)
Thanks for updating. :)
Dude, I thought you were naming him Edward after me?
Yay for an update! I love the name Edward Sage! I can't wait to meet the little fella :)
I am so glad for an update. Sounds like you are having a fun time. We are coming to Utah in July. I realize things will be crazy at that time but we would love to see you. Kae H
Post a Comment