
Allie was invited to the school awards assembly where she received a citizenship award. Only two students in each class receive the citizenship award. The school has a color coded card discipline program. If a child misbehaves then they have to change their card color. Each color has a consequence. Allie never had to change her card all year. She received a pin and a certificate. When her teacher called her name for her to go up to the stage she didn't want to go. I finally had to tell Scott to take her up there. She went with him, but she didn't want to be up there any longer than she had to be.



4 comments:
Congratulations Allie. I am sure that you are the sweetest kid at Loa Elementary.
Congratulations Allie! I wish I could say that I had perfect citizenship, but I had to pull a few cards back in the day. I really didn't talk that much, my teachers just had something against me.
Allie - I am not surprised that you are a wonderful student at school because you are so amazing. I love you so very much!
Love,
Nanna
I don't think I ever had to pull a card. Unlike Justin, my teachers just loved me so they let me do what I wanted.
Post a Comment